Click on Contact to learn more and schedule a presentation.
- The Deep Dive into Managing a Fleet of 20 Robotic Systems. Da Vinci Surgery Executive Session: Clinical and Economic Value of Da Vinci Surgery. February 4, 2016. Trump National Doral. Miami, FL.
- Advances in Robotic Hernia Surgery. Cost Analysis: Lessons Learned from Managing a Fleet of 20 Robots, An Update. October 23, 2015. Case Western Reserve University. Cleveland, OH.
- First Annual Global Symposium on Robotic-assisted and Minimally Invasive Hernia Repair. Cost Analysis: Lessons Learned from Managing a Fleet of 20 Robots. March 28, 2015. New York City, NY.
- Health Business Institute: Supply Chain Academy. Over Utilization of Robots: A Case Study in Tiering Surgical Robot Procedures. February 26, 2014. Webinar.
- Integrated Delivery Network Summit Meeting. Tiered Approach to Robotic Surgery: Improving Utilization and ROI September 24, 2013. Phoenix, AZ.
- Physician Leadership Role in Supply Chain Management. OR Business Management Conference 2016. February 22, 2016. Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel & Spa. Glendale, AZ.
- Gartner Supply Chain Executive Conference: Healthcare Exchange. Looking Beyond Stage 3 – Patient Driven Supply Chain Maturity. May 11, 2015. Phoenix, AZ.Leadership Role in Supply Chain Management.
- Healthcare Supply Chain Management W.P. Carey School of Business. Looking Beyond Stage 3 – Patient Driven Supply Chain Maturity. April 11, 2015. Tempe, AZ.
- Association of Value Analysis Healthcare Providers (Webinar). Utilizing Evidence Based Processes. March 12, 2015. Phoenix, AZ.
- American Association for Physician Leadership. Physician Leader’s Role in Supply Chain Performance. November 17, 2014. Scottsdale, AZ.
- Arizona State University Science of Healthcare Delivery Seminar Series. Translating Theory into Practice. March 24, 2015. Phoenix, AZ.
- The Advisory Board Company’s work-out session for Health System Strategy on “System-ness and Surgical Quality” (In association with Ariadne Labs). January 13, 2015. Boston, MA.
- American College of Physician Executives Annual Meeting. The Practical Application of Diffusion of Innovation Principles. April 26, 2014. Chicago, IL.
- Health Sector Supply Chain Research Consortium, Symposium on Delivery Science, Arizona State University. The Science of Healthcare Delivery: Moving Beyond Theory. April 23, 2014. Tempe, AZ.
- Health Data Warehouse Association Annual Meeting. Better Living through Data. October 2, 2013. Scottsdale, AZ.
- American Hospital Association: Healthcare Innovation Fellowship. Developing Operational Competencies for Population Health Management: Case Studies of Enhanced Recovery. July 23, 2014. San Diego, CA.
- American Hospital Association: Healthcare Innovation Fellowship. Enhanced Surgical Recovery. March 3, 2014. Orlando, FL.
- American College of Surgeons Clinical Congress. A System-wide Care Pathway for Enhanced Recovery after Bowel Surgery Focusing on Alimentation and Ambulation Reduces Complications and Readmissions. October 7, 2013 Washington, D.C.
- Southwestern Surgical Congress Annual Meeting. The Impact of Documentation Training on Performance Reporting. April 16, 2014. Scottsdale, AZ.
- Southwestern Surgical Congress Annual Meeting. Original Equipment Manufacturer Single-use Energy Devices Fail More Frequently than Reprocessed Devices. April 14, 2014. Scottsdale, AZ.