The Robotics Program: Succession Planning Online Course
The Robotics Program Succession Planning course is based on the book, The Robotics Program: A How-to-Guide for Physician Leaders on Starting Up a Successful Program. Dr. Terry Loftus shows you how to create a succession plan for your Robotics Program. This course is presented in three parts and takes approximately 1 hour to complete.
- Define succession planning for a Robotics Program.
- Understand why succession planning is necessary for the long-term success of your program.
- Learn who performs succession planning for your program.
- Understand how to prepare for succession planning.
- Learn the roles, responsibilities and skill sets needed for succession planning.
- Learn how to identify, develop and transition candidates for succession planning.
The Robotics Program Succession Planning: Part 1
The Robotics Program Succession Planning: Part 2
The Robotics Program Succession Planning: Part 3