Our Start-Up Kits
The start-up kits include ten documents that will assist you in your efforts in developing and implementing a successful program. A Read Me First document provides a description of each document, along with how to use the document during the start-up of your program.
Do you want a FREE START-UP KIT?
Just add your name and email address to the Newsletter Sign Up form, and forward a request for a Free Start-Up Kit to TerryLoftusMD@gmail.com. Include the name of the Start-Up Kit you are requesting. You will not only receive a Free Start-Up Kit, but will also start receiving our monthly newsletter with news and updates from Loftus Health. This is a value worth $45. Don’t miss out. Sign up today!
Program Start-Up Kits
The Robotics Program Start-Up Kit
The Value Analysis Program Start-Up Kit
The Clinical Practice Program Start-Up Kit
The documents included with each kit are:
- This is a program assessment tool. It is an assessment form which determines how structured your program is, and which parts of your program are in need of further development.
- This is the meeting checklist you will use to set up your first three meetings. It is designed to make sure you develop good habits in meeting preparation.
- This is a template you can use for your committee meetings. Is is designed to include the elements described in the Meeting Checklist (#2).
- This is a PowerPoint presentation that describes the Seven Pillars as they apply to your program. This presentation provides an overview of what your committee will focus on in the early phase of the program’s development.
- This example of a dashboard is also used as a template for your program’s dashboard. It includes tabs for goals, actions plans, results, charts, assessment and recommendations.
- This is a sample document that you can use to record your committee minutes. Just like the Agenda document, it has the elements you will need to create consistent meeting notes. It is customizable to meet the needs of your committee.
- This is a document that you can use as a template for your newsletter. Newsletters are great ways to distribute information and communicate what your program is doing for your hospital or healthcare system.
- This is a document that describes scenarios you may encounter while starting up your program. It is by no means all-inclusive of the types of issues you will experience. The goal is for you to create a journal of your experiences as the program develops.
Ten Rules for Engagement
- This document describes the Ten Rules for Physician Engagement for Healthcare Leaders. It establishes an approach for engaging, not just physicians, but all of your stakeholders.
Ten Steps to Best Practice
- This document describes one way to approach performance improvement. It is a step-by-step method for achieving clinical practice improvement.